The Georgia Primary Care Association is hosting a free 2-day UDS Training on December 5th and 6th.
The annual UDS training will be conducted and split into 3-hour sessions for each day. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
- Session 1, Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm / 5-minute break
- Session 2, Tue, Dec 6, 2022, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm / 5-minute break, 30-minute Flextime
- Register for the meeting:
- A link to join the session will be available after registration is complete.
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new requirements included in 2022 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
- Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.