Website GaPlanFirst Georgia Family Planning System
The Office of Population Affairs’ (OPA’s) Title X Family Planning Program is the only federal grant program dedicated to providing comprehensive family planning and related preventive health services. Since 2014, The Family Health Centers of Georgia, Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Atlanta, Georgia, has been awarded funding from OPA to administer the statewide Title X family planning program, Georgia Family Planning System (GFPS).
GFPS ensures that women, men, and adolescents have access to high-quality, affordable, and evidence-based family planning and primary care services. Our approach fully-integrates family planning services into primary care settings. Through GFPS eligible clients have access to a broad range of contraceptives, pregnancy testing & counseling, and STI & HIV screening, regardless of the department where they are seeking services: Family Practice, OB/GYN, Adult & Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Behavioral Health.
The Georgia Family Planning System (GFPS) Program Manager I is responsible for providing technical assistance and capacity building at the individual and organizational levels to ensure compliance with Title X family planning program requirements. PM I also prepares and disseminates regularly scheduled network communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for sub-recipient agencies in their region to provide guidance and support, identify opportunities for improvement, and assist with QA/QI activities.
- Assist in the development and/or modification of program guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with PM II to conduct onsite/virtual monitoring and technical assistance visits, and to monitor monthly patient and funding allocations; contribute to associated reports.
- Collaborate with QA/QI team to develop and monitor corrective action and work plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to conduct and support outreach and education activities.
- Coordinate Information and Education (I&E) Committee meetings and activities.
- Coordinate and execute quarterly FP Lead meetings/calls.
- Contribute to proposals, papers, conference submissions.
- Represent GFPS at local, regional, and federal meetings.
- Keep current on SRH, family planning, and 340B drug program information and updates.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Direct experience with project management (program implementation, management, and evaluation) in a health or public health setting.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Office 365 applications.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to be organized, multitask, work independently, and be solutions oriented.
- Knowledge of family planning and primary care service delivery systems.
For more information please contact:
Sara Shay Sullivan, Program Director, email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org