The Office of Population Affairs’ (OPA’s) Title X Family Planning Program is the only federal grant program dedicated to providing comprehensive family planning and related preventive health services. Since 2014, The Family Health Centers of Georgia, Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Atlanta, Georgia, has been awarded funding from OPA to administer the statewide Title X family planning program, Georgia Family Planning System (GFPS).
GFPS ensures that women, men, and adolescents have access to high-quality, affordable, and evidence-based family planning and primary care services. Our approach fully-integrates family planning services into primary care settings. Through GFPS eligible clients have access to a broad range of contraceptives, pregnancy testing & counseling, and STI & HIV screening, regardless of the department where they are seeking services: Family Practice, OB/GYN, Adult & Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Behavioral Health.
The Georgia Family Planning System (GFPS) Program Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for administrative support to GFPS program staff and sub-recipient agency administrative teams. Assistant also coordinates ongoing and special projects and provides general office management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation and dissemination of contracts/Letters of Agreement.
- Schedule meetings/conference calls and take and distribute detailed minutes; organize and store program documents; and manage office supply orders.
- Maintain sub-recipient databases (GFPS, Title X, 340B) and fulfill requests for network/program information to program staff and external stakeholders.
- Maintain GFPS phone line and detailed phone log, direct calls to appropriate staff, and assist callers seeking family planning service site information.
- Coordinate logistics for GFPS meetings, conferences, and training forums.
- Assist program staff with travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
- Assist program staff with statewide distribution of supplies and materials.
- Assist Marketing team with website and marketing material updates.
- Assist Program Managers with outreach and education activities.
- Maintain GFPS office with support from building management and FHCGA.
- Serve as a liaison with FHCGA administrative staff to support family planning program functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and 2 years of administrative experience.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Office 365 applications.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to be organized, multitask, and work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to be solutions oriented.
- Knowledge of family planning and primary care service delivery systems.
For more information please contact:
Sara Shay Sullivan, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com