Website GaPlanFirst Georgia Family Planning System
The Office of Population Affairs’ (OPA’s) Title X Family Planning Program is the only federal grant program dedicated to providing comprehensive family planning and related preventive health services. Since 2014, The Family Health Centers of Georgia, Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Atlanta, Georgia, has been awarded funding from OPA to administer the statewide Title X family planning program, Georgia Family Planning System (GFPS).
GFPS ensures that women, men, and adolescents have access to high-quality, affordable, and evidence-based family planning and primary care services. Our approach fully-integrates family planning services into primary care settings. Through GFPS eligible clients have access to a broad range of contraceptives, pregnancy testing & counseling, and STI & HIV screening, regardless of the department where they are seeking services: Family Practice, OB/GYN, Adult & Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Behavioral Health.
The Georgia Family Planning System (GFPS) Data Analyst is primarily responsible for compiling and organizing program data, analyzing, and validating data to assist in the delivery of optimal program management, and communicating findings with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze program data from multiple sources (e.g., EHRs, financial reports) to extract trends and insights.
- Develop processes and/or create databases using analytic tools to automate data processes.
- Identify anomalies and troubleshoot potential problems in data reports.Provide quality assurance of incoming data sources and audit internal systems.
- Use analytical tools such as SAS, Excel, and Tableau to organize, summarize, and present data.
- Collaborate with Data team to implement FPAR 2.0 readiness assessment and expand data dashboard components.
- Collaborate with QA/QI team to implement and maintain the QA/QI plan, evaluate quality indicators, and develop reports and analyses.
- Collaborate with Program Managers to conduct compliance monitoring, including monthly patient/funding allocations.
- Assist in the development and/or modification of program guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Represent GFPS at local, regional, and federal meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in health informatics, statistics, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Proven experience as a data analyst.
- Proficiency in SQL and analysis tools (e.g., SAS).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset, good problem-solving skills, and ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in managing electronic medical records.
For more information please contact:
Sara Shay Sullivan, Program Director, email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org