The annual UDS training will be conducted in-person on Thursday, December 7, 2023 at the Le Méridien Atlanta Perimeter. This full-day session will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 4:30 PM. Participants should plan to stay for the entirety of the training for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report. We will also be livestreaming the training for those who cannot join the event in-person.
1. Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
2. Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success
3. Review key resources and supports available.
• Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
• Learn about the new requirements included in 2023 reporting.
• Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
• Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.